There was a song released approx in 2016 in which girls dreamed of getting married to his boyfriend after completion of degree I'm not able to recall the name of that song

 There was a song released approx in 2016 in which girls dreamed of getting married to his boyfriend after completion of degree I'm not able to recall the name of that song

You did not tell in which language this song is.  If this song is in Hindi language and is from a Hindi film which was released in 2016, then this film may 'Yadein'. The film was directed by Subhash Ghai and has been sung by three sisters. 'Elli Re Elli Jaan Meri Le Li ..' Song Lyrics. This song is sung by

Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik, Hema Sardesai & Kavita Krishnamurthy. Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Jackie Shroff and others have acted in the song. Hope you have got the correct information. The link of this song is also being given.

Link of Song- https://youtu.be/wXpfClTe2kw

I know I m manipulated by my boyfriend....but still whether he is loving me or not


If you know that your lover is exploiting (Manipulating) you then you should know that he is not in love with you because he who exploits cannot love. You should beware of such people and get rid of them soon. Anyway, such relationships do not last long. There is nothing called exploitation in love.

What I write on my boyfriend childhood pic?

You can comment anything good on your childhood boy friend's childhood photos like Very Cute, Lovely Baby, Old Memories, My Baby Love, This Is My Cute Boy Friend, Shall I Grow Up, etc.



Comments

astrologer bhrigu pandit

เคจींเคต, เค–เคจเคจ, เคญूเคฎि เคชूเคœเคจ เคเคตเคฎ เคถिเคฒाเคจ्เคฏाเคธ เคฎूเคนूเคฐ्เคค

เคฎूเคฒ เคจเค•्เคทเคค्เคฐ เค•ौเคจ-เค•ौเคจ เคธे เคนैं เค‡เคจเค•े เคช्เคฐเคญाเคต เค•्เคฏा เคนैं เค”เคฐ เค‰เคชाเคฏ เค•ैเคธे เคนोเคคा เคนै- Gand Mool 2023

เคฌเคš्เคšे เค•े เคฆांเคค เคจिเค•เคฒเคจे เค•ा เคซเคฒ | bache ke dant niklne kaa phal