Great Saint of india Neem Karoli baba ji



Great Saint of india Neem Karoli baba ji
Neem Karoli Baba, or Maharajji, was an inspiration of sorts to two tech titans, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs. Baba Neem Karoli Maharaj was a great Indian saint who left his body in 1973. Neem Karoli Baba is also known as Neeb Karori Baba. Maharaj-ji’s teachings were simple and universal. he was Strongly connected to Hanuman ji the Hindu God. he was Known as the “Miracle Baba” throughout north India, He manifested many siddhis.
This is how Maharaj-Ji became known as Neem Karoli Baba, which means the sadhu from Neem Karoli (or Neeb Karori).
For several days, no one had given him any food and hunger drove him to board a train for the nearest city. When the conductor discovered Maharaj-ji seated in the first class coach without a ticket, he pulled the emergency brake and the train ground to a halt. After some verbal debate, Maharaj-ji was  put off the train. The train had stopped near the village of Neeb Karori where Maharaj-Ji had been living.This is how Maharaj-Ji became known as Neem Karoli Baba.
Baba ji sat down under the shade of a tree while the conductor blew his whistle and the engineer opened the throttle. But the train didn’t move. For some time the train sat there while every attempt was made to get it to move. Another engine was called in to push it, but all to no avail. A local magistrate with one arm, who knew of Maharaj-ji, suggested to the officials that they coax that young sadhu back onto the train.
Many passengers and railway officials approached Maharaj-ji, carrying with them food and sweets as offerings to Him. They requested that He board the train. He agreed on two conditions: The railway officials must promise to have a station built for the village of Neeb Karori (at the time the villagers had to walk many miles to the nearest station), and the railroad must henceforth treat sadhus better. The officials promised to do. The engineer started the train, the train traveled a few yards, and then the engineer stopped it and said, “Unless the sadhu orders me, I will not go forward.” Maharaj-ji said, “Let him go.” And they proceeded. Then Maharaj-ji said that the officials kept their word, and soon afterward a train station was built at Neeb Karori and sadhus received more respect.
 Here, Cheryl Simone writes about her experience with Neem Karoli Baba’s disciple Ram Das. Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, recently told PM Narendra Modi about his visit to Kainchi Dham, a small temple situated on the banks of the Kosi, in Uttarakhand. Zuckerberg had gone there on the advice of Apple’s co-founder Steve Jobs, who had made the journey himself many years ago, to see Neem Karoli Baba. A devotee of Hanuman, Neem Karoli Baba had many well-known disciples including Bhagwan Das and Krishna Das.
 A writer Cheryl Simone wrote about him : During an early meeting with Ram Dass, I had a profound mystical experience, that I could not explain.
I was still quite young at the time, twenty-two to be exact, and I had many burning questions. By this time, I had read much about yoga, enlightenment, and Eastern religions, and I had had both psychedelic experiences and some unusual experiences during meditation. Because of what I had read and experienced, I was convinced that somehow there was much more to us than the physical and that God is not some kindly grandfather off in some remote place.
I knew that science says that all matter is contained energy, that everything physical can be reduced to energy and that energy cannot be destroyed. The more esoteric my studies became, the more I seemed to be reading in more than one place that there is only one God and that God has taken the form of the many and that underneath all us is God, and we just did not know it. My mind was constantly grappling with that.
 when I met with Ram Dass was, “How can we possibly all be one when I feel and experience life so separately?” Was there something real that I was and could somehow know?
Ram Dass With Neem Karoli Baba
 when I sat down with Ram Dass. At that time, he had not been back from India for very long.  When I asked Ram Dass if he would have any time to meet with me, he looked up at the ceiling a few minutes and said, “Yes, okay. Come to the Stone Mountain Inn tomorrow.” He gave me the time, place, and room number.
The next day I was there with bells on. I knocked on the door, and Ram Dass told me to come in. When I opened the door, he was sitting crosslegged on the motel bed. I asked him if he was taking a break, and he said, “It is all a break.” I thought that must be very nice for him since, for me, life seemed to be somewhat of a struggle.
Then something very strange happened. While we were sitting there talking, Ram Dass no longer looked like Ram Dass. As I sat there watching him, he started to look completely different. Everything about the way he looked changed. His eyes, his face, his hair all kept changing. He took on many different forms, which looked like the embodiment of ancient wisdom and grace, which I perceived as manifestations of many various masters. It looked as if with every breath he was changing into a different enlightened being. His physical form actually changed. it was very strange feeling.
 I wanted more. Later, I visited Ram Dass at his home in Northern California and asked him if he was my guru. He said no, he was not a guru. He said that sometimes, when someone’s seeking is intense, things happen through him. He said that when I met my real guru, I would know it. I thought my spiritual journey was off and running and that big things were going to happen to me.
 Ram Dass is not Ram Dass out of his own capabilities, Ram Dass is not Ram Dass out of his own sadhana. Ram Dass has become Ram Dass because in his life he did one sensible thing: He sat with a man like Neem Karoli Baba. He had the necessary sense to just sit there with him, and he imbibed a certain aspect of that being. Neem Karoli Baba wanted many windows to open, so he created one window and sent it to America.”

Call us: +91-98726-65620
E-Mail us: info@bhrigupandit.com
Website: http://www.bhrigupandit.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.bhrigu/notifications/
Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/bhrigupandit588/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhrigupandit588
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108457831088169765824

Comments

astrologer bhrigu pandit

नींव, खनन, भूमि पूजन एवम शिलान्यास मूहूर्त

मूल नक्षत्र कौन-कौन से हैं इनके प्रभाव क्या हैं और उपाय कैसे होता है- Gand Mool 2023

बच्चे के दांत निकलने का फल | bache ke dant niklne kaa phal