MY Best Friend


Man is a social animal. To lead his life he needs friends. All friends cannot be good. But life is spent best in the company of a good and faithful friend. I have many friends but bhrigupandit is my best friend. I like him the most. He belongs to a noble family. His father is a doctor. His mother is a teacher in the local government Girls Senior Secondary School. They love me very much. I also respect them. he is my class fellow. He is my neighbor too. He has simple habits. He always speaks the truth. He is very hard working. He always speaks the truth. He is very hard working. He considers work as worship. He is very good at studies. Whenever I have any difficulty, I approach him for help. He is ever ready to help me. In reality he readily helps all the weak boys. He is a patriot. He loves his country very much. He respects his elders and obeys them without any hesitation. He is a good player too. He is a member of the school hockey eleven. In the school athletic meet the bags many prizes every year. bhrigupandit
is a true friend. I love and respect him. He also loves me. In his case it can truly be said, a friend in need is a friend indeed as he is ever ready to help me when I need it.

Comments

astrologer bhrigu pandit

नींव, खनन, भूमि पूजन एवम शिलान्यास मूहूर्त

मूल नक्षत्र कौन-कौन से हैं इनके प्रभाव क्या हैं और उपाय कैसे होता है- Gand Mool 2023

बच्चे के दांत निकलने का फल | bache ke dant niklne kaa phal